Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Well today is the day.  I know some of you guys have been hearing me talk about my new blog for a while.  For one reason or another life has thrown a few curve balls at me that threatened to knock me out of the game for good.  However, through perseverance and faith 2014 looks as if it may be a promising year for me.  I hope it is for you as well.

As many of you may already know I am an aspiring Sports Writer.  I am a native New Yorker and a descendant of the island of Jamaica.  If you know me well or have simply seen me around I am pretty sure you can tell I am deeply passionate about sports and life in general.

The purpose of this blog is to advance my career.  As a journalist I intend to relay information with objectivity while simultaneously chiming in with my own recollection and perspective on daily topics.  I want my readers to know me and I would like to get to know my readers.

In closing I would like to thank all of you for taking a short moment out of your day to read this.  Hopefully this can be the start of something big.  If you see me around don't hesitate to chat me up or even challenge me on one of my recent statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment